Sentu LLC is looking for an Software Solutions Architect to support our growing Technology Solutions practice in Wake Forest, NC. In this role, you will deliver web-based solutions to a range of commercial and federal clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to architect and develop the most appropriate solutions for client needs.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver complex, Enterprise Content Management Systems.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions with client stakeholders.
- Lead task analysis, proposal estimation, and scoping efforts for business development.
- Participate in code reviews with Sentu colleagues.
- Answer technical questions of Sentu colleagues to improve knowledge and skills across the organization.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years architecting content management system solutions
- 4+ years developing content management system solutions
- Experience with modern web content management system architecture and development (Headless, Decoupled, Full Stack technologies)
- API architecture and development
- AWS, Azure or similar cloud services development
- Relational database engineering
- Agile development
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Microservice architecture and development
- Digital asset management system architecture and development
- Document management system architecture and development
- Knowledge of XML technologies (schemas, XSLT, and programming)
- Graph database engineering and semantic web technologies
- NoSQL database engineering
- Experience developing in FedRAMPed technologies and secure Federal environments
“We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”
Apply to this position by sending us your resume at email@example.com.